Thursday, July 29, 2010

Famous Mom Sayings...



Have you heard yourself saying any of these things? Ever get any of them said to you as a child?Check out the rest of the list here.


Don't ask me WHY. The answer is NO.
Don't cross your eyes or they'll freeze that way.
Don't EVER let me catch you doing that again!
What did I say the FIRST time?
You just ate an hour ago!
You will ALWAYS be my baby.
You're going to put your eye out with that thing!
You're the oldest. You should know better.
You kids are trying to drive me crazy!
Who taught you THAT?
It's no use crying over spilt milk.
I've had it up to here with you.
Leave your sister (brother) alone!
I don't care who started it, I said stop!
How do you know you don't like it if you haven't tasted it?
I hope someday you have children just like you.

No comments: