Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get to Know Your Steering Team- Amber- Publicity

1. How many children do you have and what are their ages? Brock is 5 1/2- and he sure gets mad if I forget the 1/2!

2. How long have you been married? 7 Years this August

3. How long have you lived in Glenwood? 7 1/2 years...but lived here when I was younger

4. Do you have family around here? all of my family and most of Matt's are here.

5. What is one invention that would make your life easier? A touch button household vacuum. I would like something that automatically vacuums the floors and furniture. I would push it every 15 minutes with all of the dog and cat hair we have floating around!

6. The latest book or movie that made you cry? I will Carry You by Angie Smith and The Blind Side or The Lovely Bones.

7. Besides being a mother, what accomplishment are you most proud of? My college degree...even though it's not paid for.

8. A creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature? A cd with a beautiful voice! Or the internet... what a genius who invented that!

9. What are your hidden talents? um....cake decorating? crafty? I don't really see myself as talented.

10. The best piece of advice you actually followed? "Enjoy the little moments...B will be grown before I know it" I try to savor all of the little things he says and does... I know he will never again be this way again! I'm really going to have a hard time with him being a big kindergartner this fall. (and I say this fall like it is a long ways a way...I mean in about 20 days!)

11. The best thing you ever bought or borrowed? My camera... I absolutly LOVE the pictures I have to look back on.

12. Do you feel best in jeans & tshirts or skirt and blouse? Jeans and tshirts- all the way! and if you could make them capris with flip flops...even better!

13. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be? My BFF Kimmy...we were in NYC a short time together and didn't have nearly enough time to do everything we wanted. She is in CO so I still don't see her often.

14. Time Travel: where, when, and why?

15. Stress Management: hit man, spa vacation, or Prozac? As nice as the spa vacation would be...I would say it is only temporary- so I'm gonna go with the Prozac, just make mine Citalopram ;)

16. Environment of choice: city or country and where on the map? City...I love having so much to do around me. The hustle and bustle is exciting. NYC baby!

17. What is a project you are working on now? I am always working on trying to get my pictures from the computer printed out. I take pictures nearly every day so it is a big job to keep them updated in our albums. I also have lots that I want to get ready for a garage sale.

18. What is the messiest room in your house? Usually the kitchen because so much stuff gets piled up when you walk in the door on the table or counters.

19. Which household helper do you want most: cook, housekeeper, nanny, personal trainer? Daily housekeeper, hands down. But... I do hate to cook.....hhhmmmmm.

20. Dream job? I would love to be a wedding coordinator!

No comments: