Sunday, August 15, 2010

Get to Know Your Steering Team- Roni- Creative Events

1. How many children do you have and what are their ages? 3 children 1 boy and 2 girls

2. How long have you been married? 2 yrs

3. How long have you lived in Glenwood? 16yrs

4. Do you have family around here? yes; my mom, a sister, 2 brothers, in-laws and a host of nieces and nephews

5. What is one invention that would make your life easier? a vacuum, broom, and mop in one

6. The latest book or movie that made you cry? The last Song-book Extrodinary Measures-movie

7. Besides being a mother, what accomplishment are you most proud of? being able to accomplish school.

8. A creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature? I would have to say the Effile Tower ( I'm just impressed with the characteristics and detail)

9. What are your hidden talents? I really am unable to think of a huge talent the only thing that comes to mind is felxability.

10. The best piece of advide you actually followed? Find time for you and your spouse because you both come first to make a happy home.

11. The best thing you ever bought or borrowed? ???

12. Do you feel best in jeans & tshirts or skirt and blouse? I feal better in a blouse and jeans

13. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be? If I could take two it would be my mom and husband but do to taking one it would be my mom

14. Time Travel: where, when, and why? I really would like to time travel to the future to see what things there are to try to change them now.

15. Stress Management: hit man, spa vacation, or Prozac? spa vacation

16. Environment of choice: city or country and where on the map? country and in England

17. What is a project you are working on now? Graduation dvd ideas , scrapbooks for my little brother and Christmas card dvds

18. What is the messiest room in your house? Today I have to say the messiest room in my house is the pantry do to organization and recycling that needs to be moved. Usually the shoe closet.

19. Which household helper do you want most: cook, housekeeper, nanny, personal trainer?
I would love to have a personal trainer for my husband and a dietitian cook for myself

20. Dream job? A pediatric radiologist with an under grad in child philosophy

No comments: